June 23, 2022
New In the Shop : Oxygen Whitener available in Lemon AND Sweet Mint
I’m so excited to share this update with you – Oxygen Whitener has a new look and a new scent! Choose from Lemon AND Sweet Mint for your laundry and cleaning needs. You’ll also notice a little ingredient tweaking to make it even more effective! I can’t wait for you to try it in your home.
What is Oxygen Whitener? Clean Mama’s Oxygen Whitener uses sodium percarbonate (washing soda + hydrogen peroxide) and other earth derived ingredients. You’ll love the new & improved ingredients. This new formula works EVEN better and it’s available in a new scent: Sweet Mint! Look for Sweet Mint Laundry Super Powder coming soon!
What’s in it? Sodium Percarbonate, Soda Ash, Tetracetylethylenediamine, Cellulase, Fragrance / Essential Oil
How does it work? The ingredients break down stains and hard water minerals to bring back your whites as well as breaking down stains and grunge. Keep a bag or two or three on hand – there are so many uses! The laundry room is where you’ll start to see the power of Oxygen Whitener – start using it with your laundry and then once you see how awesome it is, use all over the house!
- Add 1 scoop to every load of whites.
- Add 2 scoops for an especially dingy or dirty load.
- For stains, wet fabric with water, sprinkle or make a paste and rub directly into stains. Rinse and launder as usual.
- Sprinkle a scoop or two in your toilet, let it sit for a bit, scrub and flush.
- For soap scum and mineral deposits, wet surface, sprinkle with the powder and scrub clean.
- For tile and grout, wet surface, sprinkle and scrub. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Mix 1 scoop with a gallon of hot water to mop floors.
- Add 1 scoop to hot water in a carpet machine to shampoo carpets.
Head to this post even more ways to use this laundry and cleaning powerhouse in your home. Want to give it a try? You can find Oxygen Whitener and other laundry products here in my shop. Choose Subscribe & Save to get an additional 15% off all subscription orders and reduced shipping!
Ok, just so I’m clear, which Oxygen Whitener is safe on colors? Lemon or Sweet Mint?
Clean Mama SaysPost author
YES! Both are safe on colors!