June 26, 2013
New In the Shop – The Clean Mama Planner (18 Month)
I am oh-so-excited to introduce you to my new planner in the shop. Before I go into any details about the planner, let me just say that planners are very personal items and to create a planner for ‘the masses’ is impossible. So I created a planner that works for me and I tweaked it to work for more than just me and then tweaked it some more to create The Clean Mama Planner. I hope you’ll love it as much as I do!
A few of the gazillion (yes, an exaggeration) things that I considered?
- Simple format is key – as schedules change you need a planner that will accommodate those changes. If you have a very loose schedule, this planner will work for you. If you have oodles of details and appointments, this planner will work for you. Somewhere in between? You’ll love this planner.
- Easy to print and DIY – Figuring out how to print on both sides of the paper or reducing the size of the paper can be complicated. The set up of the pages make it easy to customize the size and print.
- Simple color scheme and not a lot of graphics give it a clean, modern look, not to mention cheaper to print at home.
- Customizable – with more pages than you’ll probably need, I have included lots of options for you to customize your own perfect planner.
- Price – you can spend a lot on planners, I hope this is affordable for you and a great way to organize your life. Or at least the next 18 months of it!
Let me show you around the planner a little bit….
the planner comes with 2 versions of this simple cover (if you want the words changed, you can leave that as a note to seller and I’ll make one change for free)
a little more of a description of the weekly planner pages
At a Glance page – 18 months all on one page and Dates to Remember together in the planner
18 Months of calendars – vertical orientation
print back to back to fit more pages into your planner and to make your planner more versatile
Here’s a little bit of a close up – I love using washi tape and stickers in the planner to put my personal touch on it.
Here’s what’s included in the Clean Mama Planner (182 pages):
- 2 Planner Covers – both have simple stripes and say ‘my planner 2013-2014’ – convo me if you’d like that to be personalized – one change is FREE
- 18 Month Planner – each week on a 2 page spread – 157 pages (teal)
- July-December 2013 Calendar (vertical, binder style) – 6 pages (green)
- January-December 2014 Calendar (vertical, binder style) – 12 pages (green)
- Docket/Schedule for the Week – 1 page (teal + green)
- Notes (lines and boxes) – 2 pages (one teal and one green)
- 18 Month at a Glance Calendar page – 1 page (teal)
- Dates to Remember – 1 page (teal + green)
Sources and Resources:
- Binder and stickers are all from the Martha Stewart line at Staples.
- Pens and pencils are from Target.
- If I want to print something in color and I want it bound and I don’t want to leave my house, I go online to Best Value Copy (9 cent color copies!)
- Blog posts that explain printing printables? Check this one out.