Blog Categories +
One Ingredient Odor Absorbers : Simple Solutions for Life’s Stinky Problems
July 1, 2016
Have you ever had an odor that lingered, kept coming back, or just wouldn’t go away? Today I’m sharing 3 simple odor absorbers that only require ONE ingredient. Chances are you have these ingredients on hand – file the idea away and next time you have a lingering odor, open your pantry and eliminate that odor. Better yet, you’ll be getting rid of the odor naturally, without artificial fragrances.
- sprinkle in smelly garbage cans
- sprinkle on stinky carpet, let sit, vacuum up
- keep a box in your refrigerator or freezer to absorb odors
- smelly kitchen odors (like a dinner smell that won’t go away). Pour 1/4 – 1/2 cup in a small bowl and let it sit uncovered on a counter for 24 hours.
- put a drop or two of your favorite essential oils (lemon, lavender, and cedar are great for freshening a drawer) on a cotton ball or cotton pad and tuck in a musty dresser drawer, a stuffy closet, stinky shoes, gym bag, vacuum cleaner bag or canister, etc. Find essential oils in my shop here.
Have a one ingredient odor eliminator to share? Share in the comments!
More posts in this series – just click on the image to go to the post: