December 1, 2014
Simple Tips for Organizing the Kitchen
Today is the LAST DAY for the huge Black Friday – Cyber Monday sale in my shop – go to this post for more info!
The 2014 Start Here series has been a huge hit. Every week, we’ve tackled a small organizing task in our homes with the hopes of organizing our lives a little better. As the year is nearing a close, every week in December I am highlighting an area in the home to work on. This is a great time to finish up any missed tasks or take a couple minutes to get a specific area tidied up a bit. This week take some time to straighten up any areas in your KITCHEN that need a little attention. Here are some posts from this year to give you a little inspiration and help along the way. Grab the FREE cleaning and organizing calendar for December to get you started! Look for a BRAND NEW design for the 2015 FREE calendar and a new series! Subscribe so you don’t miss a single post.
- If the clutter on your counters are driving you bonkers, it’s time to implement these tips on eliminating it for good!
- Under the sink organization can be tricky, but not when you implement these four simple concepts.
- Get ready for a flurry of baking with these three tips on how to organize baking supplies.
- Time to tidy up your pantry so you can actually find things! Create zones and storage to make life easier with these tips.
- Feel like you never can find big chunks of time to organize? Take 15 minutes out of your day and organize a kitchen drawer with these easy tips.
- Tackle that mess of a junk drawer and create some order in only 15 minutes with these helpful suggestions.
- Organize your kitchen drawers logically to minimize disorganization and maximize function.
- Want to know the secret to keeping mail and paper clutter off the counter and in to some sort of a system? Check out these tips out for some advice.