July 20, 2010
- quick declutter (if someone is coming over unexpectedly, some things might need to be stashed in a cupboard or closet – I use a container of some sort – an empty laundry basket or smaller basket – so it’s easy to put away later)
- dust with a dusting mitt or microfiber cloth
- wipe down windows and doors (where needed)
- clean bathroom mirrors (where needed)
- sweep hard surfaces
- wash hard floors – depending on how much time I have available, this might be a spot clean
- vacuum carpets
- wipe kitchen counters
- wipe down bathrooms
- clean toilets
- change kitchen towels
- change bathroom towels
- fluff sofa pillows
Here’s a Quick Clean Checklist for your home binder or fridge (the printable has two checklists to a page) – there’s nothing like checking off a list to give you that nice feeling of accomplishment.
Looking for more Cleaning Inspiration?
Get Access to Clean Mama's Free Quick Clean Printable
You'll also get access to the entire free printable library!