February 7, 2014
Ended: Printable Love Bundle FAQs
I paid for my bundle but haven’t received it. What do I do?
- Check your spam folder and double check your receipt to see what email address you used.
- If you have not received your bundle and you have a paypal receipt that says PAID please forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours. Thank you!
- The Printable Love Bundle is only available from 8 a.m. EST on February 7th to 11:59 p.m. EST on February 15th, 2014. There are no exceptions.
- PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE BUNDLE WITH ANYONE ELSE – it is intended solely for the person who purchased the bundle. Please be respectful of the authors’ copyrights.
- After purchasing, you will automatically receive an email (to the email address you provide) containing the download link. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find the email.
- Please download and back up your Printable Love Bundle purchase. You have 5 download attempts to access your files. The download link expires on 3/01/14. After that date, we will not be able to provide new links to download. Please remember to back up your files. We are unable to send you copies of the printable bundle that have been deleted or lost.
- Due to the digital nature of this sale, there will be no refunds.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the printables included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
You will receive your Printable Love Bundle as a ZIP file. Not sure how to open a ZIP file?
You need to open and save the zip file in order to see the twelve printable tools.
- PC – right click on the folder and select open – you should see the digital items in an open folder. Save to your computer or cloud storage and enjoy!
- MAC – save the zip to your desktop or downloads folder. Double click on the zip file and it should automatically extract the files. If it doesn’t automatically extract/open, open with your zip application or converter.
- iPad – download WinZip from the app store (free) and then open in iBooks or Kindle App or alternatively you can open the zip on a computer and attach and email the pdfs to yourself and open and read using your favorite app on your device. Here’s a great tutorial on how to get pdfs on your iPad or Kindle!
Some Printable Tips:
- Did you know that if you have a tablet, like an iPad you can use printables paperless with an app like Notability that lets you digitally write on your pdfs? If you have a Kindle you can use Note Everything for a similar result.
- Most of the printables in this kit are formatted for 8.5×11 and aren’t designed to be reduced unless you have a printer that can accommodate – here are two posts that give a little more explanation. RESIZING 2+ TO A PAGE Try it out with a free printable or two and see if your printer accommodates.
- You need Adobe Reader to access the printables. Make sure that you have the most updated version – FREE – here:
- If the printables look different than what you thought you purchased, make sure you don’t have them in ‘preview’. Some platforms default to preview instead of Adobe Reader.