May 25, 2010
Quick Clean + Printable Checklist
Some weeks are crazy and I fall behind on my cleaning. It might be a day behind or a couple days behind, but it adds up and I need to take a some time to catch up on the daily grime. Or, someone’s coming over unexpectedly and the house is a mess (yes, it happens). I have a little list of things that I do when I need to stay focused and clean up in a hurry. If you are someone that doesn’t like to clean every day (like I do with my Weekly Docket
), this might be a great quick clean list for you for one day of the week.
This is what I do:
- quick declutter (if someone is coming over unexpectedly, some things might need to be stashed in a cupboard or closet – I use a container of some sort – an empty laundry basket or smaller basket – so it’s easy to put away later)
- dust with a dusting mitt or microfiber cloth
- wipe down windows and doors (where needed)
- clean bathroom mirrors (where needed)
- sweep hard surfaces
- wash hard floors (where needed)
- vacuum carpets
- wipe kitchen counters
- wipe down bathrooms
- clean toilets
- change kitchen towels
- change bathroom towels
- fluff sofa pillows
Here’s my Quick Clean Checklist – want one too? Go here
to get one.
for you to vote, follow, twitter, and/or facebook me – check out my sidebar! Thanks!
I’m linking this up to some fun parties.