December 18, 2013
Review : Dyson DC44
Disclosure: I received the Dyson DC44 with the hope that I would like it enough to post about it. I absolutely love it and that’s why you see this review. I only mention products that I love and know my readers will love too.
The folks at Dyson sent me the DC44 to review. If you haven’t seen the DC44, it’s a cordless vacuum cleaner that you can use handheld for stairs or with the wand for floor to ceiling cleaning.
My favorite qualities of the Dyson DC44?
- The suction (yes, it’s amazing!)
- The attachments work great for tough to clean spots and are super easy to remove and attach and re-attach.
- How lightweight this vacuum cleaner is (it weighs just 5 pounds!)
- It’s cordless and it works – I’ve never had a cordless vacuum cleaner that was worth hauling out, until now.I love how well it vacuums my hardwood and tile floors and fits under cabinets and in tight spaces. But it’s not just for hard floors – it works great on carpet and area rugs too!
- My husband vacuums now – he loves this machine too!
The Dyson DC44 has a docking station that holds the attachments for ease of use and storage.
I could go on and on. If you’re in the market for a new handheld vacuum cleaner that works as well as your regular vacuum cleaner, you need to look at the Dyson DC44.
Here’s what the folks at Dyson have to say about their amazing machine:
- Forget the conventional vacuum: Dyson has engineered a new way to clean. The Dyson Digital Slim™ is a lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner, engineered for nimble, high performance cleaning.
- A light aluminium wand reaches from floor to ceiling and can be detached for up-close tasks like car cleaning. Weighing just 5 pounds, the Dyson Digital Slim™ vacuum cleaner has a balanced weight distribution for high, low, hard-to-reach and in-between spaces.
- Digital Slim™ uses patented Root Cyclone™ technology and the Dyson digital motor – a small, lightweight, high density motor that is up to three times faster than conventional motors. New battery technology delivers a fade-free 20 minute run time with no loss of suction. For stubborn dirt, a button triggers 8 minutes of boost suction.