December 13, 2013
Shop Update : New Year’s Edition
I know you’re thinking about December and still living in 2013, but in case you’re starting to look ahead to 2014, you might be interested in a few shop updates….
If you want to DIY your planner then look no further than The 2014 Simplified Life Calendar + Planner Kit – (I LOVE the undated planner pages – they are perfect for me!) it includes:
- 2014 Calendar (January 2014- December 2014) 12 pages
- 2014 At A Glance Calendar
- Undated 2 Page Planner (space for water, most important item, Sunday Start, split into 3 sections – morning, afternoon, evening) – use this for years to come and print off just what you need!
- 5 Perpetual Calendars (1 in each of the following colors – teal, green, tangerine, grape, raspberry)
- Schedule of the Week
- Simple Daily Planner – timed section 6am-8pm, space for to do, notes, and menu
- Important Dates to Remember
- Notes page (page has lines and grid)
Looking to get healthy and fit in 2014? You’ll love The Simplified Life Health + Fitness Kit – (I especially love the Fitness and Weight Loss Trackers – keep track of all that info in one place!)
- 2 Fitness and Weight Loss Tracker for the Month (teal + green) – (this is perpetual and can be used for years to come) – includes space to track physical activities, caloric intake, water intake, and weight and measurements.
- 2 Vitamin and Supplement Trackers (teal/green + raspberry/grape) – perfect for keeping track of vitamins and supplements you take to track any changes, benefits, and side effects
- 2 Two Week Food Journals (teal/green + raspberry/grape) – writing down your food and water intake during the day will help with seeing what you are eating and drinking all day long – space for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and water
- 2 Daily and Monthly Calorie Counter – Perpetual Calendar – (tangerine + teal) space for tracking breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, a space for the date
- Health and Fitness Goals – (teal/green) put all your goals on paper (even the little ones!) and keep track of your accomplishments – columns for goal, steps, reward, start, end, and goal met
I bundled up and (discounted) The Simplified Life Kits a bit……
The Simplified Life Resolution Kit (includes the cleaning, health + fitness, and budget kits)
The Simplified Life Everything Kit (includes ALL of the Simplified Life kits)
There you have it – a little taste of 2014 right here in 2013! Can’t deal with January in December? Pin the images on a 2014 board and come back to them! Thank you for your support and business, I really, truly appreciate it!
I used the following products to create put these kits together in a binder and to photograph (all products were purchased with my own money and I love them – there are no affiliate links in these links):
- Staples ARC System Desktop Punch– this works great – I love that I can pop pages in and out with ease
- Martha Stewart Discbound Notebook – I used 8.5×11 in the pictures, but I also have the 6×9 size and I love that to!
- Martha Stewart Discbound Accessories– I use the pockets and the dividers
- Martha Stewart/Avery Tear drop color coding stickers – I’ve been using these for as long as they’ve been out and I love them!
- Flair Pens and Target brand mechanical pencils