November 20, 2013
Shop Update : The Simplified Life Cleaning Kit
I can’t help myself. I absolutely love using creating printables that make homekeeping easier and cuter. So I added a new kit to The Simplified Life line – The Simplified Life Cleaning Kit. You’re going to LOVE it!
It has 9 printables to make your cleaning a little easier….
- CLEAN HOUSE CHECKLIST – keep track of all your tasks on this great list – kitchen, living areas, dining room, bathrooms, bedrooms, storage areas, and everything else
- ORGANIZED HOUSE CHECKLIST – keep track of all your tasks on this great list – kitchen, living areas, dining room, bathrooms, bedrooms, storage areas, and everything else
- ONCE-A-WEEK CLEANING CHECKLIST – clean once a week? keep track of your weekly cleaning in this easy format – 5 weeks
- HOUSEHOLD CLEANING CHECKLIST – keep track of your daily, weekly, monthly, seasonally, and annually completed household tasks and chores
- WEEKLY CLEANING CHECKLIST- 5 weeks – daily suggested tasks and tasks for the week (this uses the Clean Mama method of cleaning)
- ROTATING CLEANING CHECKLIST (not dated, for a year) (similar to The Simplified Life Kit’s checklist)
- ROTATING CLEANING CHECKLIST (January – December, no year) (similar to The Simplified Life Kit’s checklist)
- SEASONAL DEEP CLEANING CHECKLIST – pre-filled with suggestions and 4 columns to track seasonal cleaning for the year
- SEASONAL DEEP CLEANING CHECKLIST – blank so you can fill in your own cleaning tasks with 4 columns to track seasonal cleaning for the year
My favorites? The Clean House and Organized House Checklists – they’re great for keeping track of cleaning and organizing tasks. No more getting side-tracked!
This kit is full of different types of cleaning checklists – use them all or pick and choose what works for you and your schedule. I love my rotating cleaning schedules – it’s a great way to keep track of those pesky cleaning tasks that don’t need to be completed weekly.
Like this kit? Check out The Simplified Life Kit
I used the following products to create this kit (all products were purchased with my own money and I love them – there are no affiliate links in these links):
- Staples ARC System Desktop Punch – this works great – I love that I can pop pages in and out with ease
- Martha Stewart Discbound Notebook – I used 8.5×11 in the pictures, but I also have the 6×9 size and I love that to!
- Martha Stewart Discbound Accessories– I use the pockets and the dividers
- Martha Stewart/Avery Tear drop color coding stickers– I’ve been using these for as long as they’ve been out and I love them!
- Flair Pens and Target brand mechanical pencils