December 15, 2014
Simple Organizing Systems that Work
The 2014 Start Here series has been a huge hit. Every week, we’ve tackled a small organizing task in our homes with the hopes of organizing our lives a little better. As the year is nearing a close, every week in December I am highlighting an area in the home to work on. This is a great time to finish up any missed tasks or take a couple minutes to get a specific area tidied up a bit. This week take some time to straighten up any ORGANIZING SYSTEMS that need a little attention. Here are some posts from this year to give you a little inspiration and help along the way. Grab the FREE cleaning and organizing calendar for December to get you started! Look for a BRAND NEW design for the 2015 FREE calendar and a new series! Subscribe so you don’t miss a single post.
- Organize your baking supplies, spices and herbs logically in order to find what you are looking for faster.
- When is the last time you cleaned and organized your freezer? Utilize your space effectively to maximize your storage.
- Photographs, whether paper or digital, can easily pile up and be incredibly unorganized. These methods will help you quickly make order of your pictures.
- To keep or to toss? Sorting through memorabilia can be emotional and difficult. Implement these tips to help you go through things as painlessly as possible.
- Create zones for your food storage to keep everything accessible and organized.
- End the clutter trap under your bathroom sink with some simple organizational strategies.
- Homework time can be a stressful time of searching for supplies and finding lost necessities. Create a homework station to get homework time started on the right foot.
- Overcome the paper clutter with these 8 practical strategies to help you organize.
- Create a simple homework caddy to contain all your school supplies and make homework time more manageable.
- Toys chaos driving you crazy? Try this one simple tip to help toys find and keep their home.
- Organize your purse so that it stays that way with this method.
- DIY cleaners are not only better for your family but better on your pocketbook too. Assemble a DIY cleaner caddy to keep your supplies and ingredients at hand.
- That space under kitchen sinks can easily become a jumble of cleaners, odds and ends and chaos. Try out these storage solutions to tidy up that space in a jiffy.
- Do you know the secret to keeping mail off your counter? It’s not as tricky as you think!
- Counter clutter driving you crazy? The tips will help make order of your chaos once and for all.
- Create some craft storage that really works with minimal investment and maximum impact.
- Eliminate your paper clutter with these simple solutions.
- Try these tips for putting away your holiday decorations this year in an organized way.