October 31, 2014
A Simplified Week : Kitchen Towels
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab November’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- All it takes is a couple minutes to sort through and organize the piles of kitchen towels when you follow these suggestions from Clean Mama
- Utilize underused space for storing your kitchen towels with this IKEA system. Inexpensive and it has some serious farmhouse style. Via Red Farm House
- Looking to cut back on your paper towel consumption? Try your hand at making these reusable paper towels with this tutorial from Cat Eyed Kp
Something to Eat:
- Check out these tips for decorating frosted cookies that not only look pretty but don’t take forever and a day to make from The Kitchn.
Something to Make:
- How fun is this tutorial on how to make your own gift bags? Use your favorite paper for the perfect and affordable touch. Via One She Two She
Something For the Kids:
- Think outside the box with these non-traditional gift ideas for the kids. There are all sorts of great ideas, from memberships to subscriptions and more. Via Nourishing Minimalism
- It’s always a struggle to really clean the exterior of the toilet well where who-knows-what tends to lurk. Kim from A Real Life Housewife has some great suggestions on Ask Anna for making this task easier and successful.
Rachel Jones Says
Love your blog! I just found you a couple months ago and have enjoyed following you. You do a beautiful job. And thank you for including my link!
Becky SaysPost author
Aw, thanks Rachel! xo
Super excited to get back on track for my cleaning routine in November, but I’ve been having trouble printing the November checklist. I’ve tried opening it in various browsers as well as through your shop. The pdf looks correct, but then on the print preview page, the grid prints, but the text is absent. Any suggestions?
Becky SaysPost author
Take it out of preview 🙂 Make sure you have the most current version of Adobe Reader and open it in Reader NOT in preview. Let me know if you have any questions!
Bonnie Dewkett Says
Kitchen towels are something even I, an an organizer, have an issue with. I keep finding cute ones, or wanting pretty ones and not weeding out the rest. I must make some into rags and give them to the garage for car cleaning.