Blog Categories +
ENDED: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle!
April 26, 2017
I love sharing homekeeping tips and tricks that work in our home. Simple and effective solutions that REALLY WORK are totally my thing (yours too?). I’m excited to share The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle with you this week – if it’s something that works for you, I know it will encourage you, help you on your homekeeping journey, and best of all, save you a lot of time and money!
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site.
The bundle includes amazing resources that cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts of the bundle!).
The bundle includes 106 digital products and it’s worth over $1980! If that sounds amazing, go check it out! If it sounds overwhelming, the bundle is broken down into categories and it’s super easy to find resources that fit your needs when you need it. Think of it more like a library of resources that you can access when you need it most.
Let’s distill the bundle down a bit – how about my 6 favorite products? Just these 6 products are worth over $103.97 and I can tell you that they cover budgeting, cleaning, clutter, paper organization, overwhelm, and cooking – 6 areas that everyone needs a little help with room time to time!
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
- Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup ($12.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00)
- Clean Mama’s Just One Page Kit by Becky Rapinchuk ($7.00)
- Clutterfree with Kids: Change Your Thinking. Discover New Habits. Free Your Home. by Joshua Becker ($5.99)
- The Well Ordered Kitchen by Caroline Allen ($6.99)
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the bundle website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use the Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE:
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)