March 14, 2011
Week 3 of CLEAN SWEEP
This week’s assignment? In keeping with my simple and low-key process of spring cleaning this month, the assignment is to choose 3 things that you’ve been avoiding cleaning, and clean them. You decide – it could be that you need to take a closet apart and really clean it and get rid of a lot, or maybe you just need to do a thorough dusting. Pick 3 things to clean and clean them!
I’ll go first with my 3 things:
1. take vents off of my oven and wash them
2. unscrew upper vents and wash in soapy water
3. take down light fixtures with flies in them and wash in soapy water.
Simple right? Leave your 3 things in the comments section – I’ll be updating my progress through the week – feel free to do the same!
Robyn :) Says
Okay, let’s see…
2. Kitchen floor
3. Tupperware cabinet
I may be doing this challenge a week late. Next week is my Spring Break and I was planning on doing this stuff then 🙂
Kylee Brown Says
I have a whole to do list full of things I’ve been putting off!
1. Walk in Closet
2. Organize Laundry Room
3. Organize coat closet
Handy Man, Crafty Woman Says
one of the bathrooms.
a GOOD floor cleaning & mopping. I HAVE TO do this tomorrow. have to!
cleaning one of the area rugs.
Oh, I still haven’t started my spring cleaning… But I have to, so I will start with:
1. The oven… (it is a disaster)
2. Organizing and cleaning the kitchen cabinets…
3. Have a professional carpet cleaning Islington
Of course, I have so many things to do, but still I am a working woman and I don’t want to spend my vacation with cleaning 🙂
1. Wash light fixtures in bathrooms with bugs in them (glad it’s just not me!)
2. Clean under the fridge
3. Clean blinds and ceiling fans.
people actually clean those vents!? 😉
1.vents on my oven (thank you)
3.inside of my dishwasher
frugal mommy Says
1. cleaned the fronts of my cabinets
2. the tops of my doors
3. My vanity lights in the bathrooms