January 15, 2023
Welcome to Your Clean & Organized Home – February 2023 Homekeeping Society
The Homekeeping Society site is all-new, full of updates and upgrades with your home in mind! You don’t have to choose between a busy life and a clean home. Join us in Homekeeping Society to get the clean home you’ve always dreamed of — and keep it that way. The Monthly Focus for February is the Kitchen. Every month Homekeeping Society members get a coupon code to use in the shop – the February coupon code is for 15% off the Kitchen Collection in the shop.
HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Enjoy a fresh & tidy home you love without spending endless hours cleaning.
- Spend your weekends doing what YOU want to do, rather than playing catchup on the house.
- Keep your home clean even when you’re super busy and tired!
- Spend less time cleaning and maintain a clean home — that STAYS clean.
- End housekeeping overwhelm.
Homekeeping Society is the system to guide you with what needs to be cleaned and when it needs to be cleaned so you can focus on what’s more important than cleaning.
You’ll find a brand-new Homekeeping Society Quick Start Guide in the portal – perfect for getting started with the Clean Mama Routine so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your clean home.
What if someone could tell you what and when to clean during the week, so you never spend your weekends cleaning again? Homekeeping Society is a system that’s going to help you take care of your home in a fresh, new way. It’s called Homekeeping Society and it’s the secret to your clean home.
Come see more about Homekeeping Society here!
Homekeeping Society is an online membership and community created to guide you to a clean home with minutes—not hours—of cleaning every day.
It’s your secret to getting things done around your home!
Let’s make this the year that you figured out how to keep your home clean efficiently and effectively and with less time. I’ve simplified how to clean a home, what to clean and when to clean it. It’s a system that really works!
At the beginning of the month, choose what system works best for you or use a combination: access your interactive checklists, print your planning pages and add them to the Homekeeping Binder, planner, or clipboard. Or, upload the interactive PDFs to your phone or device (I use Goodnotes with my iPhone and iPad) —they’re compatible!
As a member of Homekeeping Society, you receive Monthly Planning Pages for:
- Interactive Checklists for Daily & Weekly Tasks, Rotating Tasks, and the Monthly Focus
- To-Do List, Daily, and Weekly Planning Templates
- Step-by-Step House Cleaning Checklists including the Rotating Tasks and Monthly Focus
- Helpful Monthly Calendars including an all-in-one pre-filled monthly Homekeeping Calendar
- Monthly Focus + Quick Tips – every month there’s a different area of the home to focus on so you’re cleaning and organizing your whole home over the course of the year – February’s Monthly Focus is the KITCHEN.
- Exclusive DIY Recipes that fit the Monthly Focus
- Menu Planning Templates for the week and month
Plus, you also receive:
- NEW: Annual members receive all of the 2023 files right away!
- NEW: Fillable/Printable files – type in and print OR print and fill in
- Interactive/Digital version is included separately from the PDFs
- Daily text alerts if you opt-in (US only)
- Belong to the private Facebook group and have access to 2 monthly workshops with Becky (1st and 3rd Monday of every month!)
- Exclusive MONTHLY coupons to the Clean Mama Shop
Here’s the schedule for the 2023 Monthly Lives:
Ready to sign up?
- Go here: https://homekeepingsociety.com
- Choose the MONTHLY or ANNUAL subscription
- Enter your information and you’ll receive a confirmation email and everything you need to get started!
SIGN UP NOW and get the annual discount!
Susan Masiak Says
I made a scary decision: I’m doing the minimum in actually housecleaning this month so I can spend time decluttering and organizing my closets and spaces. I was afraid I wouldn’t actually stick with this focus — and have a dirty house on top of it — yikes!
Started with the mounds of paperwork in the office. For each closet and area, I make a list, gather supplies, and just start on one small area (one closet shelf, one stack of paper) with a timer set for 5 minutes minimum. Most of the time, I’m hooked after 5 minutes and work for an hour or as long as I’ve got. It becomes a bit of a game, as I watch the ‘throw’ and ‘pass on’ bags increasing. Plus, I’ve noticed that my time is no longer spent rummaging and looking for what I need to get — this is cool. I think the HK Society helps me a lot with keeping focused; also I adapt the tracking/idea lists as needed. 🙂 Best of winter to all! And thanks, Rebecca for creating this system. Susan