March 13, 2019
What is Oxygen Whitener and how do you use it?
If you are looking for a safe and natural laundry whitener to replace bleach, Oxygen Whitener is going to be your new best friend. If you aren’t looking for something to replace bleach, you should! It’s safe, natural and poses none of the health hazards and toxicity warnings that you’ll find with bleach. Want to brighten up your whites? Oxygen Whitener will do that for you. Want to pre-treat your laundry without pre-treating it? Add a scoop to each load of laundry.
That might seem like enough reasons to grab a bag and you can just use it for laundry but if you want to get even more out of it you’ll use it all over the home. It’s a cleaning booster and has so many uses besides whitening the laundry!
I am so excited to share that Clean Mama Home now has Oxygen Whitener!
Stay-tuned – more home care products are on their way – yay!
What is it? Clean Mama Home’s Oxygen Whitener uses sodium percarbonate and other earth derived ingredients (sodium carbonate, citric acid, and pure lemon essential oil) these ingredients aid in breaking down hard water minerals to bring back your whites as well as breaking down stains and grunge.
- Add 1 scoop to every load of whites.
- Add 2 scoops for an especially dingy or dirty load.
- For stains, wet fabric with water, sprinkle or make a paste and rub directly into stains. Rinse and launder as usual.
- Sprinkle a scoop or two in your toilet, let it sit for a bit, scrub and flush. I keep a mason jar in the bathroom with a scoop (in a cabinet out of the reach of any children). The mason jar and label are available in Clean Mama Home.
- For soap scum and mineral deposits, wet surface, sprinkle with the powder and scrub clean.
- For tile and grout, wet surface, sprinkle and scrub. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Mix 1 scoop with a gallon of hot water to mop floors.
- Add 1 scoop to hot water in a carpet machine to shampoo carpets.
Want to give it a try? You can find the new Clean Mama Home Oxygen Whitener here in my shop.
Looking for more Laundry Inspiration?
Get Access to Clean Mama's Free Laundry Guide Printable
You'll also get access to the entire free printable library!