Blog Categories +
Your Secret to Getting More Done – September Homekeeping Society
August 15, 2018
I cannot believe that it’s time to share September’s subscription with you already, but you’re going to love it! My whole goal of the subscription is to SIMPLIFY homekeeping – come see how this subscription can take your hand and guide you through those mundane tasks in a mindful and productive way. I’ve also added a new feature that I know you’re going to LOVE! If you were thinking of signing up, September is a great month to do it! Keep reading to see more…..
If you aren’t ready for Homekeeping Society, you’ll love my new course, Jumpstart Your Routine – it’s 50% off through 8/19 AND when you have completed the course you get a FREE month of Homekeeping Society!
Here’s what you get with the subscription….
- You can purchase a one-year subscription for Homekeeping Society at a discount – 2 months free!
- You can login each month to grab your essentials but you’ll also get an email from Clean Mama with the next month’s subscription as a quick download with some exclusive tips for rocking the coming month! This email comes out on the evening of the 15th – sign up early to get it. NEW —> I’m adding some links and tips to help you with next month – this is going to really help you get started.
- I have a NEW members-only group on Facebook – you’ll see the link in the monthly email from me. This is a small, intimate group working through the same monthly goals – I’m excited to see this group grow and work through Homekeeping Society together!
September’s Homekeeping Society subscription is up – go here to see the homepage and to see what it’s all about.
If you don’t know where to start or are feeling a little defeated, I think you’ll find just the right amount of support and structure in Homekeeping Society! Homekeeping Society is intended to be just the gentle nudge you need, making your tasks and to do’s more enjoyable with a sweet and simple format. My favorite thing about Homekeeping Society is that each month is different, yet it all looks good together, and it’s complete with seasonal touches you’ll love!
Here’s what you’ll find in September’s subscription:
- September2018 Homekeeping Society cover page
- September’s monthly focus (CLOSETS) + quick tips page
- blank calendar for September
- pre-filled homekeeping calendar for September
- monthly menu planning calendar for September
- 2 weekly menu planning dockets with a shopping list
- to do list for September
- daily planner for September
- 2 weekly dockets for September (Sunday + Monday starts)
- quote for the kitchen sink
- ENTRYWAY/MUDROOM checklist
- September budget checklist/worksheet
Homekeeping Society is simple to use:
- 2 EASY PRINT packets are included – simply open and print the pages in ONE step. One version features one of each and the other is set up exactly how the printed version is packaged with 4 pages of the weekly planners, etc. You’ll love how easy this is to use! Of course, the individual pages are also included, but if you want to print everything in one easy step, you’ll love this. If you want to print back to back, just select that upon printing and print away.
- I have a Facebook Group to help you with your homekeeping – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY – join if you’re a member of the subscription or not, it’s a special place to discuss homekeeping struggles, tips, tricks and ask questions to other members or myself. It’s a closed group, just ask to join and I’ll add you. I also just opened up a new Homekeeping Society group just for members – you’ll get an invite if once you join.
- Another great feature with Homekeeping Society is that you can also access/save/download ALL the previous month’s of HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY! That’s well over 500 printables that you can use!
How to login:
If you’re a member (log in here) and if you’d like to sign up today, it’s an instant download. The Homekeeping Society MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION is designed to create order out of your household chaos and help you keep your home tidy with ease and your mind less cluttered. You can cancel ANYTIME right on your membership screen. Take a peek at what I’ve created for the month of September– you’ll LOVE it!
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos, and lack of time and energy and it can feel downright defeating. You’ll love the Clean Mama Cleaning Routine included in every month of Homekeeping Society – it truly takes the guesswork out of cleaning and sets it on auto-pilot. If you struggle with routine and more or less free time, Homekeeping Society will help you keep on top of the tasks and provide a little structure.
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more – and use the coupon code 30offseptember for 30% off your first month. Want to see some ideas and more information on how to implement Homekeeping Society? Go here to see all the posts and past months of Homekeeping Society!
PLEASE NOTE: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for September 2018 and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file. I also email your subscription to you as well – if you don’t see it, check your spam folder.